My lappie is gonna crash in just a matter of time.
I haven't made any back up anything yet.
If it crashes and I lose all my files
ESPECIALLY the pictures in my lappie,
I'm gonna breakdown and cry.
Nah!I'm just exaggerating.
But yeah, It's gonna be pretty sad if that happens.
And sadly I have NO clue on how to work the back up system in my lappie.
Help!Help!Help!I need help.
I think I'm gonna get some blank CDs
and copy all my precious files into it before my lappie crashes.
Come to think about it, Su's, Mary's Tabla Ho's lappies all crashed once before.
And my deary lappie hasn't crashed once yet.
And I mean YET.
I've been having sudden violent coughs for days now.
I have totally no idea why.
And when I cough,
it feels like my internal organs are being squashed or hit or agitated...
I dunnoe...Something like that.
And it feels like there's dust stuck in my throat and that feeling triggers the violent coughing.
I don't know how I'm gonna face Bf tomorrow.
As in literally FACE my Bf.
I don't think any one of you reading would understand this
But I bet Tabla Ho knows what I'm talking about.
I don't dare to go to school too you know.
I would definitely blame this on IMPULSE.
I don't know when I'll ever blog about my trip to Taiwan.
Probably never.
We'll see.
BTT-28/06/08
Friday, June 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment