Sunday, June 8, 2008

Peace of mind

I finally told Bf that I'm going off to Taiwan.
Not that I actually planned beforehand to tell him yesterday,
But it just slipped out of my mouth
cos I think I couldn't stand not telling him any longer.
I don't know how I actually feel after telling him that.
Zeus called yesterday too.
I was surprised.
Cos I thought that maybe he wanted to invite me
to some 77Th Street dinner or something...
It turns out that...
He wanted to ask me if I wanted to work next week.
I was shocked that he actually asked ME to come back to work
cos I've made it clear to him that I DO NOT want to work later than 7pm.
And he told me once before that he thinks that it's almost impossible...
Well...
At least he finally made an acceptation for me.
Yay!
Went to watch KungFu Panda with Bf and Eugene and Jolene yesterday.
Freaking hilarious.
There was this one part of the movie when the whole theatre laughed for like a whole 3 mins...
Then when they finally stopped laughing,
I was still laughing my ass off....
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Definitely a must must watch!
I'm not done with this post yet.
But I have to go now.
See Ya!
I WANT CLEOPATRA BANGS!!!!

No comments: